General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Parker
- Path to US citizenship elusive for longtime immigrant owners of popular Colorado Springs German restaurant February 5, 2023, 9:16 PM Sabine and Michael Berchtold came to Colorado Springs over the Thanksgiving holiday in 1996, she fro...
- Power outage in Parker Valley February 4, 2023, 3:28 AM Due to a power outage the morning of Thursday, Feb. 2, the Colorado River Indian Tribes Police Depar...
- Suspect in 2015 Loveland shootings pleads not guilty, six-week trial set February 3, 2023, 11:40 PM A man accused of fatally shooting a pedestrian and shooting at a motorcyclist in Loveland in 2015 ha...
- Crews battle fire at apartment complex on South Parker Road in Arapahoe County February 1, 2023, 6:26 PM Eight people were treated for minor medical issues in Arapahoe County on Wednesday morning after fir...
- View all news in Parker